Do you want to be a valued member of an early childhood service that is recognised by the Education Review Office and the Ministry of Education as a progressive and innovative organisation? At Kiddz we are currently looking to expand our base of Educators and would love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining Kiddz.
We are looking for Educators who share our commitment to children and their well-being, and the time to meet the needs of all children in their care. Other qualities include:
- A commitment to working with KIDDZ in providing quality education and care for children.
- A commitment to providing a range of relevant and developmentally appropriate activities for the children in their care.
- A warm, relaxed and caring personality.
- A knowledge or awareness of child development, or a willingness to develop the knowledge.
- A commitment to attending Educator meetings and in-service training courses provided by KIDDZ.
- A First aid certificate or undertaking training to gain one.
- A home that meets the Education 2008 (Home based) ECE Regulations, This means that your home will be a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- A willingness to attend playgroup regularly.
- An ability to keep records carefully and confidentially